Mazda RX-8 Blogger Template

This is Description

Saturday, July 11, 2009

2009 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 2LT Review: Business up front, party in the back

Growing up in rural Nova Scotia, it was not uncommon to see road kill. Whether it was something as small as a porcupine or as large as a moose, it's a familiar sight on the roadways in most of Atlantic Canada.

Fortunately, I have only had one major encounter with highway wildlife – a beaver on my way home from Truro to Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia – many years ago. Since then, I have counted myself lucky.

Then I picked up the 2009 Chevrolet Traverse.

Click to read more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Traffic

Enjoy the Youtube Auto Shows here and get much more information about latest Automobile technology on this blog............

Top Blog Sites

Automobile Blogs